Pancake Tuesday is almost here, so we have decided to share an easy and healthy recipe by Tanvi Parab, a Postgraduate International Student at UL. Try it for yourself and enjoy!
By Tanvi Parab
- Oats flour 1 cup
- All-purpose flour 1cup
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Sugar ¼ tsp
- Baking soda ⅛ tsp
- Milk ½ -1 cup
- Honey/ Chocolate sauce
- Fruits of choice
1. Mix oats flour, All-purpose flour, salt, sugar and Baking soda in a bowl
2. Add milk to it slowly until a flowing batter forms.
3. Heat up a pan and with help of a small spatula pour batter on the pan. Bubbles start forming on the surface of pancakes.
4. Let it cook on one side for 10 sec then flip the pancake even before the top surface dries up.
5. Cook for 10 sec on other side as well and repeat for the rest. 4 small pancakes can be made at a time on the pan.
5. Serve it on a plate with some fruits and drizzle honey/chocolate sauce.
Enjoy a quick and super healthy breakfast
Ready in 10 minutes
Serves 2 people
Best suited for heavy pre-workout boost and holiday healthy eating.