The University of Limerick (UL) International Student Ambassador Programme allows current international students at UL to connect and share their UL experience with prospective students.
The 2015-2016 UL International Student Ambassador Programme is now open for applications so if you are creative, enthusiastic and enjoy blogging and photography then we would love to hear from you!
What duties are performed by UL International Student Ambassadors?
- Provide three blogs per semester
- Communicate with prospective students via email
- Represent and promote UL in a positive manner
- Assist the international office with events such as webinars, campus visits, orientation and videography
Benefits of being a UL International Student Ambassador:
- Participants will receive a Certificate of Recognition, a letter of recommendation and a University of Limerick t-shirt
- Gain valuable experience which will look great on your CV
- Meet new people from all over the world
- Enhanced student experience
Download an application form here. Closing date for applications is Friday 11th September 2015